Together, they are beautiful illustrations or embodiments of the energy at this time of year, even more so in this strange year of 2020.
These themes are in the air right now, do you agree?
- Darkness to light
- Preparing for winter
- Victory of light over darkness, good over evil, and knowledge over ignorance
And when I see The High Priestess and The Star together, this comes up for me:
- Flowing between shadow and light with ease and grace
- Making space for both shadow and light in your life and your spiritual practice
- When to conceal and when to reveal
- Wisdom and compassion over ignorance and scarcity mindset
What comes to mind for you?
In honor of these cards, these cards that I adore and constantly learn from, I created the Light and Shadow Tarot spread.
What did The High Priestess reveal to you?
How did The Star inspire you?